Monday, August 27, 2007

First Time For Everything.!

Well, I finally did it, I created a blog.! I know so many people who do it, so family and friends can keep up with what's going on. It looked fun, so I decided to give it a try.! I'll be updating with pictures of well...everything I guess.!

4 comments:

J Man said...

You are so creative. What have I done to deserve you. Great letter on the family. great pictures as well. See you later.

Love the,
J Man

Bear Lady said...

Lisa,

I love your blog page! I pray that jman is your husband! I love your updates and hope to come to Arizona to visit you and your beautiful family and of course my handsome nephew!

Love you all,
Aunt Bobbie

Lisa said...

Yes Aunt Bobbie.! That is your nephew.! We hope to see you soon too. We love having company. Kisses to the boys.!

Sherree13 said...

Hi Lisa and J Man,
Glad everything is going well in Arizona, if it's hot here I know it is really hot there. Thanks for the updates and pictures. Just wanted to let you know that all of my test went well, they did expand an area of my throat and removed a polyp in my throat and it's not malignant, it was hard waiting a week for the results. My love to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Love and miss all of you. Love Mom