Sunday, September 2, 2007

Snowflake


So, this is Snowflake, Landon's beloved Ball Python. She was just a few months old when he first bought her. She's now over 2 years old, and growing like crazy.! She eats 2 live mice every 10 days or so. Jim and I keep saying we're going to sell her since Landon isn't here anymore, but for some reason, we haven't.

3 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

My four year old would be at your house EVERY day if he could. He is such an avid fan of the creature. We have fake ones all over the house :) I will have to print out the picture of your snake for him, he will be besides himself!!!
blessings,
Amy

Lisa said...

I can always ship it to you.! Wouldn't you kids looove that.! Miss ya girl.!
Lisa

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

NO THANK YOU!!! Very funny my dear :) I have just adjusted to having the fake rubber ones around. Baby steps, Baby steps...
tee hee :)
Amy