Friday, November 30, 2007

WARNING: OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR.!!


























































































































You'll understand what the title means as you scroll down and peek at the pictures. Well...maybe I should explain the pictures first...you may not want to see them all.! That's for a little later.
First off, we had a full house for Thanksgiving. It was lots of fun.! It started off the Monday before Thanksgiving when Sherree flew in. Then on Tuesday, Landon flew in. Thursday, early in the afternoon my parents, brother, and his friend Bree drove in. We had a VERY huge meal, the boys played the Game Cube (zzzzzzz) and we ate, and ate, and ate. You know, normal Thanksgiving day stuff. The next day Jim, Landon, Grandpa, Stevie, Josh, and Bree (kind of) went golfing, while Nanny, Darci and I went shopping at the crazy Mills. I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping, so I enjoyed a frozen banana covered in chocolate with nuts...yummmmmm. Friday afternoon Sherree flew home, then Saturday Landon and my family all left. It was really quiet.! Kind of weird. So that was our fun Thanksgiving. How about you?
This Monday (Dec. 3) is McKenna's thumb surgery. The doctor was concerned about anesthesia since Landon has Psuedocholinesterase Deficiency. He wanted her tested, but the test wouldn't be back before the surgery. So, they are just going to assume she has it, and give her different anesthesia. We'll all be there bright and early (5:30 am.!) for her. We'll let you know how it goes.
Landon pulled off a 3.4 GPA this last quarter. Good job.! He's doing really well in school, and it shows. For his birthday/graduation, we are taking him and a friend on a 7 day cruise to Mexico. He'll actually celebrate his birthday on the cruise. Should be LOTS of fun.!
It's been raining ALL day long, for over 12 hours. It's the first real rain we've had in almost 6 months.! This state is DRY. Oh yeah, we're in a desert.!

OK, now for the pictures....

#1 Getting ready for the BIG meal.!
#2 - #3 Eating dinner but “Not IT.!”
#4 After dinner games and pure laziness.!
#5 Aunt Darc and Nenna
#6 Brotherly/Sisterly Love--Watch out Josh!
#7 Nanny and Janelle
#8 Hailee eating her Thanksgiving…HER TOE.!
#9 Ok, Hailee eating her real meal-big girl food…rice cereal…yummy
#10 McKenna not liking the whip cream that Aunt Darc sprayed all over her (and in her mouth.!)#11 Grandma Sherree, Landon, Jim and McKenna
#12 - #13 Uncle T Bone and Landon wrestling
#14 WARNING.!! A BUM CRACK.! Oh yeah, I got Stevie good with this picture. I warned him I would put it on here.!!

No comments: