As promised, a more uplifting, fun blog post. We went to California in mid March to see Nana, and to help ease mom's daily travels to work-home-hospital-etc. It was a good trip (hard to see Nana as she was), and I'm glad we went. We were able to get together with my brother and his girlfriend Leah. They are going to make us an aunt and uncle sometime in early July. That blog post to come at a later time....
On our way home we met Janelle, Joel and the girls at Janelle's endocrinologist appointment. And as promised, definitely an uplifting, happy moment. Our daughter is cancer FREE.! That was a HUGE relief for all of us, especially Janelle. After her appointment, we all went out for a celebratory dinner-Carls Jr. There were only a few other people there, besides ourselves, so the girls pretty much had free reign of the place-as you can see by the pictures. It was a happy, freeing time.
And to not leave granddaughter #3 out...two cute pictures of her below.
Mom, Dad, Stevie, Leah, Jim and I at dinner
McKenna and Hailee running the place....
Jerricka is getting to be a big girl
Ainsley before the lemon....
Ainsley after the lemon...gotta love that face
2 comments:
Fun pics! Love your music too- You are so stinkin funny! I promise I haven't forgotten to call I'm just not too organized.....
YAY! I'm glad things are looking up for the Maxwell clan. Miss you characters. Hope you're having a fun summer!
Post a Comment