Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 + 2 = 4





OK...so it's been a while since my last post. Two months to be exact. I was looking at the cruise pictures, and SO wishing I was there again.
As you'll remember, at Christmas Darci let us know we were going to have grandbaby #3. Since then we found out that the baby is a girl.! Ainsley will be her first name...they are still working on the middle name. Girls are all we know how to produce in this family so far.
On Easter, all of the kids spent the night with us on Saturday. We had a big breakfast, and an Easter lesson that morning. Then it was time to get ready for church. But before that...Janelle told us that Joel had 'something to tell all of us'. Hmmmm.... Joel wasn't talking. So we waited...and stared...and I finally looked at Janelle and said..."Are you pregnant?" Yep....so by September, we will have 4 grandbabies.! Janelle is torturing us by not finding out what this baby is. How am I supposed to shop?? Her ultrasound is this month, so I have a few weeks to still work on her.
Landon has all of his paper work turned in for his Eagle project, so we are just waiting for a date for his Board of Reviews. It'll be nice once it's over.! He decided at the last minute to do track again this year. He's done really well, and has already qualified for state. He's running just about anything he can. The 100, 200, 400, 4 x 4 relay, 4 x 1 relay...you name it, he's running it.
McKenna and Hailee are growing like little weeds. They are both just adorable.
That's about it for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I love your blog. Your little family is not so little anymore! They are all beautiful! Check out pictures of the little one
www.stephenpowellfamily.blogspot.com

Ange said...

wow congrats on the 2 new grandbabies to come! We are opposite in the hart family, all we can produce are boys!:) We miss seeing you!!
Love-Josh and Ange