Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ainsley in 3-D

It was so interesting to see her in 3-D.! These pictures are out of this world. To watch it on the projection she has on the wall was incredible. I just picked a few pictures out of the many that were taken. We got a really good idea of what she is going to look like. I'll explain a little about what the cute little 'blobs' are, so you can navigate the pictures.
Picture #1 = The right side of her face
Picture #2 = Her eyes are open
Picture #3 = She looks like she's smiling at us.!
Picture #4 = The right side of her face with her hand to her head
Picture #5 = Her cute little nose and lip.!
Picture #6 = Her right arm, with elbow and her leg, with her knee (no, she's not missing her leg, it just looked funky)
Picture #7 = That is her tongue..holy cow...I said it looked like she was licking a salt block.!






No comments: