I've been tagged.! No, my car doesn't have graffiti on it. My good friend Debbie 'tagged' me from her blog. Here's how it works:
List three; Joys, Fears, Goals, Current Obsessions, and Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end to do the same.
Here goes:
Joys
1. My family
2. The gospel
3. Smells of newborn babies
Fears
1. Something happening to my family
2. Heights
3. Death
Goals
1. Be the best wife, mom, daughter, sister, granddaughter, and grandma
2. Get in better spiritual shape
3. Get healthier
Current Obsessions
1. I'm a reality show junkie.!
2. Card making
3. Keeping my house clean
Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. I'm a 41 year old grandma.!
2. I don't like chocolate very much
3. I was arrested as a teenager (not as bad as it sounds...the ride home with my dad was the worst part.!)
I Tag:
1. Darci
2. Wendy
3. Kristi
4. Lindsay
5. Ange
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment