Wooohoooo.! GRASS. No more nasty dirt (ok..a little, but it's for the garden and where our extended patio will be). It's very exicting. Jim and I went outside this morning to see if the grass had grown Ü The grandkids will love it. We love it.!
That's nice- now all the grandkids your getting will have a nice safe place to play! I miss you guys! I hope we get to see you soon. I'm sure there has to be a reason I need to come to Arizona.:)
3 comments:
Looks very nice! It's been 13 years and we are still working on ours! hahahah
Very nice! Having grass period, thats really saying something living in Arizona!
That's nice- now all the grandkids your getting will have a nice safe place to play! I miss you guys! I hope we get to see you soon. I'm sure there has to be a reason I need to come to Arizona.:)
Post a Comment