Sunday, November 30, 2008

HALLOWEEN AND BIRTHDAYS

Ok, so I'm a little behind....We've been just a bit busy.!
On Halloween both of the girls came here to trick-or-treat with the kids. They looked so adorable.! Have I mentioned how much I love Halloween in Arizona? It was in the 70's...wonderful.!
They all spent the night here and then we went out to 'linner' at California Pizza Kitchen for Darci, Joel, Janelle, and my birthdays. The food was good, and the time spent together was great.

McKenna in the same outfit she wore last year. Janelle bought her a new one, but as soon as Janelle brought this out, she HAD to wear it again.


Hailee is cute as a bug. A ladybug that is.!


Ainsley, our little Angel


Jerricka as a Pink Leopard. So sweet.!


Before heading out for the goodies.


We're all back home, in PJ's and pooped.!



Group shot at California Pizza Kitchen



Janelle, Joel, and a sleeping Hailee and Jerricka



Josh and Darci



Papa and McKenna



A surprise group shot...ha.!



The babies side by side. Two tub-a-lubs.!

1 comment:

Stefanie D. said...

Oh so much fun! You guys are so cute! :)