Christmas here was crazy, more so because there were four children ages 3 1/2 and under. We started off with our traditional Christmas Eve dinner, which consisted of stuffed shells and other goodies this year. Followed by the traditional opening of Christmas Eve pajamas. I remembered myself this year, so I got new PJs too. Let's not forget the traditional leaving-cookies-out-for-Santa. My most favorite tradition though, is when Jim reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas", and the real story of our Savior, from the Bible. I think it's the kids' favorite too Ü And then there's the traditional staying up way too late (for some of us, it was around 3 a.m., for the rest, around midnight).
We started a new tradition this year. An artificial tree.! I LOVE IT. No sap, no tree needles, no worrying about if it's going to catch the house on fire, and it was easy peasy to put up. To get that aroma of a fresh tree, I went to Bath and Body Works and bought the oil scent "Evergreen". It worked like a charm.
The little girls got a lot of super cute clothes, and fun toys. Grandpa got Grandma a Wii, and boy is my arm like jello.! Home run derby has left my right arm pretty useless.
Some of us finished off Christmas day with the most favorite tradition for some, the coveted Christmas Day nap. All is all, it was a great Christmas, and it's always fun to have all of the family here together. Hope you had a Merry one.!















5 comments:
Ahhh...seeing all of these pics of you guys makes me miss ya so much!
Come on down for a warm winter visit Ü
Lisa,
It's been awhile since i have been blog stakling, so here I am stalking you. LOL. It was so nice to get your email regarding my blog. It has been some rough times but all is going well on most parts. I loved getting your Christmas letter and picture of your grandkids. What a bunch of cuties! Oh by the way I have opened the comments back up on my blog.
How fun to have everyone home. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas at your house. p.s. your new pj's were awesome!!! ha ha! love ya!
Awwww.... such fun at the Maxwell home. I can't believe how big that family of yours is getting. So cute. Happy belated holidays to you all!
Post a Comment