Sunday, September 28, 2008
NieNie and Mr. Nielson's Recovery
Instead of talking about myself, or my cute family, I thought maybe I could pass some information along. I came across this blog through another Etsy seller. It's an incredible story of an incredible family, an incredible blogger mom, and a horrible private plane crash. To read about what happened, to donate, and to read updates at how they are doing, go here... http://www.nierecovery.com/ I can't even possibly begin to write about Stephanie, her as the coolest mom ever, her husband, her family, the plane crash, and their very SLOW recovery (he was burned over 30% of his body, she was burned over 83% of her body, (the pilot died). What really gets you though, is when you read her blog before the accident. What a superb individual. Here is her blog http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ Her family is reposting favorites from other blog readers. Here is her sister's blog (this one sister took 3 out of her 4 children to live with her in Utah. Another sister has their baby) http://blog.cjanerun.com/ Stephanie and her husband Christian live here in Mesa, and are at a burn unit here in Maricopa county. I put a 'donate button' on the side of my blog, in case you are touched and want to donate. They have insurance, but their lifetime maximum is $1,000,000, and they estimate that Stephanie's bill over her lifetime (hospital, then lots of outpatient therapy) will run over $5,000,000. That doesn't include Christian's hospital bills. Every dollar counts.! Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe all of your cute granddaughters!! Your family is growing so fast! We miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment