




We took Hailee home with us for a few days. My house is not childproof what-so-ever. So I figure going in the newly done backyard would be fun. Hailee didn't want to come inside. She loved the pool we got (clearance sale at Target for $5.00.!), and the grass was amazing to her, but she loved the flowers the most. She has turned into quite the grandma's girl.



So while we were staying at Janelle and Joel's house after she had Jerricka, we took the girls to see their mom at the hospital. On the way home, McKenna says, " I want to go to Mal-Nart". What?? You don't know what "Mal-Nart" is?? Mal-Nart = Wal-Mart. Each time she passes Wal-Mart, she wants to stop in. It has nothing to do with their cheap prices, but everything to do with her traveling there every Friday (payday) with her mom, sister (now sisters), and dad to go grocery shopping - and her most favorite thing - to go to the McDonalds inside. You gotta love life through a 3 year old's eyes (and mouth).



4 comments:
I sure like the Mal-Nart. I think I have to go there every time I pass it too. It's amazing how fast that place can eat up your paycheck. Looks like you are having lots of fun! What cute kids!
Beautiful girls! I can't believe how fast they are changing!
I can't believe how much Ainsely is changing! She looks completely different! It looks like you guys had a fun time!
Oh isnt my baby cute!! HE HE....i love all those pics!
Post a Comment